Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Eights!

I stole this from Jennelle at jennellesadventures.blogspot.com

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To (not in order):

1. Finals being over (next week)
2. Going to China (in July!)
3. Actually graduating from college (next May)
4. The baby's birthday (November)
5. One of my best friends getting married (not sure yet, but she's engaged!)
6. Getting a job (someday maybe) and likewise, quitting the crappy one I have now
7. Getting a new car (my lease is up in Jan. but I might not get a new car right away)
8. Building the baby a swing set and finishing the housework we've started (who knows)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to classes: Environmental Journalism, Free Expression and the First Amendment, and Advanced Reporting
2. Took the baby swimming at the Y
3. Went to see my boo's sister's new place
4. Made Kielbasa, cooked carrots, and biscuits for dinner
5. Got a copy of Webster's biannual magazine "The Ampersand" and enjoyed reading it
6. Discovered that my shorts that go just below my knees roll up and have a button to snap them in place (I've had the shorts over a year...)
7. Found out what hotel I needed to book reservations for in China
8. Fell asleep on the couch :s

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Pay off student loans
2. Move
3. Be independently wealthy
4. Write a book
5. Win a Pulitzer Prize
6. Dance
7. Sew
8. Afford to have another baby

8 Shows I Enjoy:

1. America's Next Top Model
2. Scrubs
3. House Hunters
4. Income Property
5. The Conner Chronicles
6. Days of Our Lives (which I haven't watched in months)
7. Tyra (also haven't seen in months)
8. The Office

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...