Saturday, November 20, 2010
They're not cropped on the cd she gave me, but you get the point :D
Each one was $5. Totally worth it!
He insisted on this one...for himself.
Skeleton in the closet...heh.
On the hayride
I love this picture. The policeman had to leave shortly after.
On Saturday morning Gary and I took Vincent to Trick or Treat Street, an event the high school was hosting. Each room in a certain hallway had some candy and cute activities. There also was a "haunted hallway," which Vin said he wasn't scared of, but clung to my leg throughout. Vincent dressed as Superman.
There was another Buzz Lightyear!On Sunday, G and I both had to work, so Vin spent the day with my mom. Then, we went trick-or-treating in the evening. Vincent wanted to be the Hulk, his cousins costume from last year.This Halloween was a fun one. We're still working on the candy. Vincent went to the dentist last week and didn't have any cavitites... surprisingly.
My first amigurumi project? A cat toy! I didn't have any stufing, so I used catmint from my front garden to stuff the mouse. I made one for my cat without the mint and he didn't really care for it, but with the mint... he ate it up.
I made a few, just because they were fun and easy to make. Then, I gave one to a friends cat, now her two cats... and dog... fight over it. I think I'll make her another.
I didn't get too crazy and add eyes or anything, since it was for the kitties. But I think the mouse turned out pretty cute. I did buy some stuffing, so now I can try something else. Although, it's not like I don't have enough stuffed animals. Oh well.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
1. Vincent's 4th birthday and birthday party!
2. Hosting my family's ornament exchange this year
3.Possibly going to see one Jew, one Muslim, one stage at ECC
1. Paying off my student loans and cars and consequently being mostly debt free
2. Being a super awesome reporter who rarely makes mistakes
3. Taking an awesome family vacation
4. Buying a house (when I'm ready!)
5. Having another baby (see above, no rushing!)
1. Teaching Vincent to read and write (we're slowly starting)
2. Learning to take better photos for work, which I'm working on as well :D
I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired and I just wanted to post something. Night!