Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bee Hive Book Sale

The Missourian hosted a book sale today. I was lucky to be one of the first at the event to pick up a few books for Vincent, and a few for gifts for others. I didn't make it past the kids table because I had already hit my limit. But look at all of these cool books!
Each one was $5. Totally worth it!




Google: Rebus




Vincent picked this one out as a gift for someone. I think because it had flaps you could lift inside.

He insisted on this one...for himself.
Vincent picked "Kiss Kiss" for his baby cousin.
My personal favorite. G's mom thinks its creepy, but it's really not. It's cute.
Every page in this book looks like the one shown, with tons of cool pop-ups and more pop-ups inside. It's crazy, and so cool.



I just remembered all of those from memory. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...