Friday, April 24, 2009

Work Tonight

I didn't have any significant problems at work tonight. I didn't even have any re-cook orders. My customers were nice. Woah. Must be the glorious weather getting to them.

Towards the end of the night I actually had fun. There weren't any customers in the store, and I got to act goofy. I was talking to a co-worker about something and eating clam chowder (my favorite Friday night food from work). She said something I totally didn't expect from her, and for the first time ever I shot something out of my nose. Clam Chowder. Ewww! It was disgusting and then my nose bled a little bit afterward. I laughed so hard that I couldn't even tell people why I was laughing. My face was red and I couldn't breathe. The other girl was laughing at me, of course. And the fact that there was clam chowder on her shoes. No more customers came (which would have put them coming in just a few minutes before we close, which happens all the time), and I got out on time!

What will Sunday have in store for me?

post script: I have more stuff, but I'm going to bed for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. I can't say that I've ever had anything come out of my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when I was pregnant and sick all the time I did. But never laughing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...