Monday, April 27, 2009

Road Rage...

Ugh! I used to always make fun of my sister, because she has some major road rage. But the other day, I caught myself in a rage of fury as some a-hole drove like an idiot. I'll tell you the story.

I was getting ready to merge onto the interstate, and right when I got over (because the lane ends) this guy sped up real fast from the off ramp and got in front of (and by this I mean, almost cut me off) me. It was a little stupid, but I was just like... whatever.

Then, I get over into the fast lane. I'm driving about 10 over the speed limit (bad, bad!) and the same guy speeds up behind me, gets over and passes me on the right... honking like I'm some idiot. He didn't even give me a chance to get out of the way for him to drive 90 mph. So I got over and honked at him for a good 15 seconds. I wanted to call the cops for him driving like such a jerk, but I figure those things always come back to bite you in the butt. It happened Friday, and I'm still mad thinking about it.

I seriously hate driving in the city.

2 comments:

  1. What's funniest about this is, I know where you generally drive and I guarantee you were nowhere near "the city." Just TRY driving down Grand one day and we'll talk! :)

    I've called the cops on people before... If they're drunk or just plain dangerous, how could it come back to bite you? You're not doing it for FUN, the person is actually doing something wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually on the exit ramp of 44 in Union. Lol. But I really do hate driving in the city, and yes, I consider Webster Groves the city. But in my defense, I do have to go to stl a lot now.
    I guess I just hate stupid drivers!

    I always see HUGE lines at 270 and I'm thankful I don't have to travel that road!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...