Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yaaawwwn...

Well, well, well...
Parenting surely is a 24 hour job. Wednesday afternoon is my half day. I picked up Vincent from preschool and took him to the dentist. On the way home he seemed a little hot. We had planned on baking all afternoon (with out new mixer!) but I could tell he wasn't feeling up to it. Anyway, to make a long story short, he's been sick since then. He only had a fever, and it didn't get to the "be concerned" level (105 degrees f0r nonparent readers). Since he wasn't complaining about anything and was still drinking plenty I wasn't too concerned. He is cranky, tired and bossy. We're talking...to the point where he would say "water" and expect me to pour it in his mouth. Yep, he's definitely milking it.

This whole week has been snuggling, sleeping, worrying and trying to make sure he was feeling better. He isn't miserable. He's bored. He's tired of sleeping and being lazy. He wants someone to be by him. And even with all the sleeping and resting...somehow... I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...