Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chunky Scarf

I told you guys that it's been kind-of a lazy week. Well, last night I decided to make Vincent a cute scarf out of some scrap yarn my sister and I didn't use for a blanket we made. He outgrew his scarf and had been wearing dads. I'm sure he has others but I have no idea where they are. Anyway, the yarn was chunky, so I decided to pair it with a HUGE hook and make a chunky scarf. I love the way it turned out. It worked up really quickly.

Today, I decided to make a pink one for my niece. I made it while we were waiting to see a doc. It turns out that little people scarfs are a perfect solution for spare yarn!
IMG_6562

The pink one is shorter and skinnier because it's for a one and a half year old and I didn't want it to be too chunky. My normal model is sleeping, so you'll have to use your imagination...
IMG_6564

The giant hook created the chunky look. I love them!
IMG_6565

I have a few other things I'm working on... but that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...