Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Vickers

Some of you guys may remember my friend Jennelle. She and her husband Matt were due with a little one this Valentine's Day. Baby Frank came 9 days early and turned out to be baby...

Audrey Grace Vickers
February 5 (Super Bowl Sunday!)
10:06 p.m.
6 pounds 11 ounces
20 1/4 inches

IMG_1405

I found out about her a little after 6 a.m. on Monday. After my meeting Monday night I headed to meet the little sweet pea. She is amazingly gorgeous, and so little!

The proud parents.
IMG_1399

IMG_1397
Me and Audrey.
IMG_1393

Aunt Kara
IMG_1390

New Grandma!
IMG_1387

Daddy
IMG_1385

Doesn't mama look so pretty?
IMG_1408

I'm so excited for my friends. They're going to be the most amazing parents. Audrey is one lucky baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...