Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crochet Creation

I wish I could be more clear about this, but I can't. When it comes to medical names and terms and whatnot all I see is red squiggly lines (the ones you get when something is spelled wrong or incorrect as you're typing). So you'll have to bare with me.

My cousin had a sweet little baby boy. He was born with a liver disease. My cousin was asking for donations for an Art for a Cure fundraiser. I wasn't sure if I could donate crafts but she said I could donate a basket.

Without further adieu, here is my basket. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

IMG_6825

It includes:
one neutral baby hat
IMG_6824

matching baby booties
IMG_6819

IMG_6820

and scarf
IMG_6815

and a matching star-shaped baby blanket... which is very difficult to photograph but incredibly cute.

IMG_6808

IMG_6810

and a little sheep bank, but I didn't make that.
Here's what it looked like all finished. I didn't love the bag, but hopefully people look inside the bag and see how cute everything is.

One last photo of my love.
IMG_6828

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...