Sunday, January 9, 2011

Play-Doh Fun

Yesterday, Vincent and I were playing with Play-Doh when Vincent wants to make... what else... but Thomas. I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination. Luckily, my audience is easy to please and my Thomas passed. Check it out.
Told you I wasn't an artist...



I can't wait until it's warm enough to go outside and play again!
Although I spent a good portion of Saturday working, Vincent and I still got a chance to make some peanut butter cookies for Dada and some delicious peanut brittle. I think the peanut brittle is so good and would make a cute, inexpensive gift for someone. But I've recently found that a lot of people don't like peanut brittle. Anyway, it only took G and I one day to eat it all... so much for losing those holiday pounds :s


My sister "borrowed" my regular cookie scoop. Since I had to ball them up by hand they're a lot bigger than our usual cookies.

Mmm... so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...