Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Photo of the Day- January 19, 2011

So I know this isn't even remotely creative or clever, but I couldn't help taking a picture of literally, the messiest car I've ever seen. G mentioned that the person was probably moving, but there were tons of cigarette packs, candy wrappers and trash in the front window, which I doubt is a result of moving. Plus, what a crappy way to pack a car. I would have taken more pictures or tried to get a better one, but I didn't want to get busted. I was in a parking lot and how wierd would it be if you came out of somewhere and saw someone taking pictures of your car?

1 comment:

  1. no I've seen cars so nasty that there was no way that it was them moving! I think they're just pack rats its a nasty disorder! Yuck! I hated having to do search as an officer of cars like that! If my car had all that crap in it and someone was taking a picture I don't think I'd be surprised but I would be embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...