Monday, January 3, 2011

More Resolutions

2010 was a good year. My biggest personal accomplishments were graduating from Webster University in May, and getting a job at The Missourian.
I also worked hard at being a good mom and giving Vincent everything he deserves.

I've been thinking about some things I want to accomplish and continue to do in 2011 in different parts of my life. Here's what I came up with, so far:

At home: To be a good, loving mother to Vincent and partner to Gary.
To teach Vincent to read and write, which we're already doing really, really well on. Also, to get him ready for preschool or kindergarten, whichever comes first.
I feel like I'm already doing these things, but I want to continue since they're the most important

Personal:
Find a church I can call home
Complete a 5K
Spend more time with my family
Spend less time social networking
Get back into scrapbooking
Crochet more
Pay off the Jetta, credit cards and make a good dent in my student loans
Take my family on a vacation

Work:
Be more concise- say more with fewer words, as needed
Make fewer mistakes, and avoid making stupid mistakes
Become a better photographer, practice and read manuals
Get more responsibilities as they are available

So I realize this is a lot, but really, I want to be a good person, improve myself and continue to do things I'm already doing... shouldn't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...