Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree!

I love our Christmas tree!
When we got out tree we were going to try to do a theme, green, silver and snowmen. Each year we got further from our theme, but I'm totally okay with it. My obsession is birds. I had seven at the beginning of the season, but I think I got one or two more this year. I will have to count when I take the tree down.
I also love our tree being set up in front of the picture window.

Here is one of the birds in the tree.

This is my artistic shot. And another.Here is my goose and his purple tree. He loves decorating it all by himself.

He also helps with the big tree.

Next year, I want to get a rotating base so all the sides can be seen equally. Merry belated Christmas!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...