Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gingermen House

This morning I awoke to Vincent tugging at me asking if we can make the "gingermen house" I picked up shopping with a friend yesterday.
After getting him to snuggle for a few minutes I finally acquiesced and we set to work on our Mrs. Field's Gingerbread Cottage kit.
Only two hours later, we had created a pretty cute house! Vincent did most of the work and only ate a little bit of icing and candy. Although, he already wants to tear it apart and eat it. I, on the other hand, think we should wait at least a few days! Here is what we came up with:

Ignore that Vincent is eating icing straight from the pouch...
A close-up of our house
The other side
Our snowmen are a little lopsided...

We later had to move the right snowman because he kept falling over.

Anyway, the house looks nice and I think this might be a fun family tradition. And we'll let dada help. He was making us pancakes this morning.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...