Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog Naming

I have this friend, who from time to time, insists that I need a blog. I'm not really sure why I need a blog or who will read it, but I figured it would be a way for me to write, even if it's just for myself. Also, I enjoy reading her blog, so I figured 'What the Heck.'

The first item of business was naming my blog. When I was trying to help said friend name her blog I had several ideas. I didn't like any of them anymore. Today I was complaining about how much I hate my job, and "Diary of a Waitress" came to mind. Of course, I will not be a career waitress, so I thought I would add "Aspiring to Rise." That way I seem ambitious.

I have a lot of stories, but for now, I'm not exactly sure how all of this works, so you'll just have to bear with me while I figure it out. ie: How safe are blogs? What kind of info do you put on here?
I've seen blogs before where the person doesn't name their children by name... why?

Here is my first blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...