Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tag!

Oh, I don't usually play blogging games, but I've been struggling to blog, so this will keep me going.

I've been tagged by Lauren

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules. (and then break or create your own)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. (Not posting fun facts)
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven how ever many new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) a few other people and link them on your post. (Too many people have already been tagged, so I'm only going to do a few.)
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

My Questions from Lauren:

1. What is your go to snack this week.
G's mom gave us a giant box of pretzel M&Ms I've been devouring. Usually I'm not a big snacker though.
2. If you had the whole week off what would you spend it doing?
I would love to spend it with my two favorite guys, doing absolutely anything together. But it would be sweet to travel somewhere. We're going to the beach this summer, so maybe the mountains?
3. What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
My son Vincent. If that sounds like a cop out then I would choose my career, which I love.
4. Favorite photo from 2011.
IMG_4570

This one is definitely up there. It was taken by Sofi at Sofi Seck Photography. I really do love photos though so it's hard to choose just one!
5. What are your guilty pleasure(s)?
I like to crochet, like an 80 year old woman!
6. What is something you wish you were better skilled to do?
Take photographs!
7. Flats or heels?
Heels,though my chiropractor bff tells me this is terrible. :s
8. If we hung out, what craft would you want to make together, if any?
If we hung out, we could make any craft because everything. Lauren makes amazing projects! But since I'm in wedding mode I would make you help me make my save the dates or my wedding shoes that aren't really shoes.



9. Favorite movie?
I'm really nerdy and I love musicals like Little Shop of Horrors, Hairspray, Footloose, etc. I can't choose a favorite. I love romantic comedy.
10. Are you doing something sweet for your Valentine this year?
I have to work. It's an early day so I have to be in by 7 and I have a meeting directly after work until 7 p.m., so probably not. But every day is special with my two valentines.

Tag your it....

Emily @ Glitter & Ink
Adam @ AB Transplant
Matt @ Matt's Mind Musings or The Haus of Jamieson
Kholood @ Kholood Eid'sBlog
(She's obsessed with Cardinals and photography!)

Here are your questions. Disclaimer, some of these ARE stolen from Lauren.
1. What is your dream job?
2. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
3. If you could drop everything and go anywhere, where would you go?
4. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be and why?
5. Is there something you wish you were better at?
6. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
7. What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
9. Favorite photo from 2011?
10. What is one thing you couldn't live without?

If you weren't tagged and you want to play, go ahead! I would love to see your answers!


...and if you don't want to play I WON'T be offended. In fact, I'm 98% sure 3/4 of these don't even look at my blog. ever. But I added them anyway in case others wanted a new blog to drool over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...