Wednesday, December 28, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

This year, our Christmas tree decided to be a pain! The pre-lit lights wouldn't work for half of the tree, so we Gary had to cut out the lights and install new ones. Once we got all the ornaments on, another section went out! Ugh! We did not fix it. It'll be a next year project.

Anyway, I still loved our tree. Vincent had fun helping decorate the big tree and his little purple tree for his room. Here are a few pictures.

IMG_8938

This year we had several ornaments Vincent made at preschool, which I love. I didn't get pictures of all of them though.
IMG_8939

IMG_8951

IMG_8952

IMG_8971

I made this angel for my grandma when I was probably 8 or 9. It says "Get Well Soon" on the back.
IMG_8972

IMG_8974

IMG_8956

My newest ornament. I missed Grandpa so much this year.
IMG_8948

IMG_8960

IMG_8961

IMG_8962

More Christmas stuff will be coming soon! I hope everyone who reads this enjoyed their holiday, no matter how it was spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...