Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Hat

First, I'd like to apologize for my recent lack of posting. I've been super incredibly busy with work and at home. We've had a band concert, orchestra concert, Christmas program, Christmas parties and gatherings. It's nice, but definitely exhausting. I think I'm on the brink of getting back to a normal routine, but we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I have some stuff to post about, but I thought I'd tide (both of) my readers with my newest cute cuddly hat. I made it for my cousin, Makenna.

IMG_8544

IMG_8541

After the pictures were taken I ended up taking off the stripe to make it more centered. It looks nicer I think.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season, no matter what you're celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...