Monday, November 21, 2011

Ornament Exchange

Each year, my mom's family hosts a girl's ornament exchange. It's a fun time to hang out with family. This year's gathering was quite small, but nice none-the-less.

Here are a few photos.
IMG_8043

Each year we each bring a flower to make an arrangement for my grandma. We began the exchange to honor her before she passed away, so I think it's special that we still honor her. This year, it will also be by grandpa's grave.
IMG_8045

This year's exchange was a little early, so there was no Christmas tree to stand by. But we made do with this decorative Christmas towel!
IMG_8049

Annnd I don't have a picture of my ornament, but I got a cute felt Christmas tree. It reminds me of something that would be in Dr. Seuss. I seriously love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...