Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Carving Time!

Gary, Vin and I carved pumpkins Sunday. Vincent and I drew what we wanted our pumpkins to look like, and worked on cleaning out the pumpkins as Dad carved. Here's our rough sketches:

I drew the top one and Vincent didn't like it, so he drew a new one on the bottom. He wanted a spooky pumpkin.

IMG_0665

Here's mine. I wanted a happy/goofy pumpkin.
IMG_0663

IMG_0644

Look at his little dimple.
IMG_0645

IMG_0646

IMG_0654
Gary's spooky pumpkin.
IMG_0655

IMG_0648

Turns out I will have to add photos of the other finished pumpkins later.
Here is Vincent, his pumpkin and my mom. I didn't actually get a picture of mine... :( But note how his looks just like his drawing...
IMG_7514

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...