Sunday, September 25, 2011

Museum of Natural Science

I'm very, very far behind... but here's another vacation post.

On the way to Mississippi, we wanted to get out and stretch our legs. We stopped in Jackson at The Museum of Natural Science. We only had an hour before it closed, but it was a fun pit stop.

My camera was dead, so I didn't get a ton of photos. The ones I did get I believe were on my phone.

DSCF6002

DSCF6004

DSCF6006

A two-headed snake.
DSCF6029

DSCF6015

DSCF6049

I got bored while Vincent and Gary were in the bathroom...
DSCF6053

We were the last ones out.
DSCF6054

Of course we couldn't pass up this giant ant!
DSCF6057

I think there are more photos somewhere, but you get the jist. I wish we could have stayed longer, but it was fun. If you're ever in Jackson, Mississippi, stop and visit the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...