Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Saturday...

Was a gorgeous day for a wedding! Especially an outside wedding. Gary and I were invited to the wedding of one of his work friends. I have never met the bride, and I only met the groom once, so I didn't want to be that creepy girl taking pictures. I brought my camera though, and just took pictures from my seat.

Here are my favorites

The Groom. He was so nervous. It was really sweet.
cae2

Beautiful bride:
cae3

Sealed with a kiss!
cae

Those three are my favorite. I also got a few details I liked.

Groom's Cake
IMG_9722

I'm pretty sure someone in the family made the cake, the groom's cake and ALL of the food! Insane. It was all really good!
IMG_9717

IMG_9718

IMG_9683

I liked this girl's hair.
hair


Anyway, this wedding was laid back, sweet and it was cute to see a couple so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...