Tuesday, May 29, 2012

At My House...

There are a lot of really pretty birds at my house. The other day, I got this amazing photo of a bluebird emerging from a birdhouse. It.was.great. Then, I realized that I didn't have a card in my camera. Seriously? I was bummed. Even worse, I think I scared the bluebirds and they left the house, because I don't see them around anymore. Despite that, I still captured a few bird photos. Lately, I haven't taken any non-work photos. I've been exhausted. So enjoy these. :D

  IMG_9951 

 I love this one. I can't get very close to this guy, but I love how he is hopping from one feeder to another.

  IMG_9952

IMG_9947

Orange lilies are in bloom.
  IMG_9935

IMG_9857 

 Potted plants. Pretty soon the sweet potato vine will droop out of the chiminea.
  IMG_9859 

 I thought it would be genius to get some photos from the roof. So I made G climb up there and grab a few. As it turns out... it wasn't that awesome. We need to get on a neighbor's roof to get what I was thinking. Oh well. He took the trouble of taking them, so I will share. 

 See? Here he is: 

IMG_9875

 I wish the knockout roses still were in bloom. I'll have to get another photo when they bloom again. 
IMG_9860

IMG_9866

IMG_9868

IMG_9870

IMG_9872 

 We have a cactus flower!
  IMG_9879

IMG_9878

IMG_9881

IMG_9883 

 Garden Phlox and Lamb's ear. 
IMG_9884 

 Coneflowers.
  IMG_9887 

 Pink lilies.
  IMG_9890 

 Gray owl juniper.
  IMG_9904

That's it for now. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I could look at your pictures for days! They are so gorgeous. I'm even more jealous they are from your yard!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...