Monday, August 29, 2011

The Year of Rings...

I know, I know... I just got back from vacation. I should be posting vacation photos. But my vacation photos are still uploading to Flickr and I don't really feel like messing with them. So instead, I thought I would share this beautiful ring my momma got me for my birthday. I know my birthday was more than a month ago, but I forgot to take a picture of the ring before I dropped it off to get sized and it seems like it took forever to finally be finished.

IMG_6202

Isn't it pretty? I wasn't sure what I wanted for my quarter-century birthday because I don't really want or need anything. I settled on some jewlery, but once I got looking, I didn't really fall in love with anything... until I saw this beautiful pink cameo. I knew I had to have it and that I would have it for many years...something my mom is big on.

I love how it looks like a little curly-haired girl praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...