Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There was a party...

One week later my mom and I hosted a graduation party for Kristy. I know, I'm a little behind.
The food was great, some family came (others didn't and I'm an eensy bit bitter about it, but whatever) and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

Sitting on mom's new deck...
IMG_6676

Kristy and some teacher friends
IMG_6686

Cake. I cut that "LU" on the table out of posterboard. Yep, pretty proud of it.
IMG_6683

Close up of the cake.
IMG_6684
As you can see there is a little boy and a little girl, colored pencils lining the side, a ruler on the bottom, a chalkboard, book, apple, abc, report card and more. Then, on the graduation cap there is an "LU" on the back there is a psychology symbol. The top is more dedicated to college graduation/psychology and the bottom is more fun, education themed. It was the only way I could come up with to inocrporate education and psychology that didn't involve a brain, and believe me, I thought of that...but mom wasn't loving the idea.

My Momma and aunt.
IMG_6688

Gary and Kristy being creepy.
IMG_6690

Enjoying the party
IMG_6692

Kristy and Crystalyn (Dangit I can't spell her name! :/ )
IMG_6694

Vincent and a date he found... a snail.
IMG_6670

There she goes!
IMG_6669

One more shot of the graduate.
IMG_6702

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...