Monday, August 30, 2010

Wedding Days...

I wouldn't normally post about something as mundane as how my hair was styled a certain day, but for this particular purpose I feel like it deserves a mention.

As you know from my previous post, one of my closest friends got married over the weekend, Saturday, August 28. We went to Hair Engineers West for our hair and makeup and everyone looked beautiful.

Let me mention that my hair is decently long, with almost too much to do anything with. It touches my bra strap and although it's not incredibly thick, it's heavy, which made it difficult to work with. But the girls at the salon did a wonderful job! I looked exactly like Taylor Swift! Just joking, but my hair was very similar to the picture of her I brought in and it was absolutely beautiful! I loved it. And I loved my makeup. It stayed on all day and didn't smudge or smear off from the August heat.

I felt bad because my hair took forever to fix. Eventually, they had to switch girls because the first one had a bride coming in. The second girl had a wonderful personality and didn't mind adding the finishing touches.

I was actually happier with this hairstyle than I have ever been with a paid-for updo. Not that I didn't like the others, I just really felt amazing with this style. Props to the girls at Hair Engineers West. Man, I love that place. I used to go there all the time, but had to stop to save money. Now, I'm definitely thinking about a nice haircut with girl #2. I'm going to call today to be reminded of her name. It'll be worth it I'm sure.

Front
Maybe not the best picture...I wish I had one of the other side. But what do you do?

And Back

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...