Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Would You Do?

Since I've heard about this story, I've been asking people what they would do if they were in this situation. It's hard to say. This girl did what seems to be the right thing, because no one got hurt. But it could have easily went a totally different direction.
http://www.emissourian.com/news/washington_news/article_b2e960ae-8511...
Please try to use your imagination when actually reading about what happened. It was the absolute best I, or my editors could explain it, and Channel 4 didn't do any better. It's just difficult to imagine.
What would you do?
On a side note: Usually with these kinds of stories, I hear from the person (or people) I've interviewed, and I haven't yet -- makes me a little nervous :s

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...