Sunday, April 29, 2012

Camera Bag Strap

Check out this cute camera bag strap cover I made for my work camera bag.

  IMG_8885 

 I couldn't really get a good photo of the back, but maybe I'll try to get one. I hate the whole photo-in-the-mirror thing, but that was the best I could do with this one.
  IMG_8880 

 I made it with an old sheet and a little hot glue, and my friend Heidi who helped me twist a few flowers. I think it turned out pretty cute. The best part? It was free! Oh, and I'm sorry if the text on this is showing up weird, for some reason the new blogger posting thing is being difficult.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I need to make a cute strap for my camera.. why I haven't yet I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you come up with! Mine is hot glued...so already falling apart. But I like it none-the-less. I think it would be soo cute with your little poppy pleated flowers! If you have a smaller camera maybe a hand strap? Mine is too big for a hand strap, but I got the idea from one rather than a shoulder strap. You can't see, but the fabric is bunched up. I'm pretty proud of it. I wasn't sure if it was too... kiddish? I've been rockin' it at work...though I haven't gotten a response either positive or negative. lol.

      Delete
  2. That is SO cute! If I have a girl this next time around you're definitely going to have to decorate my baby bag for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...