Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese

For Valentine's Day G's family decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheeses, you know, where a kid can be a kid.

We went the weekend before V-day and Chuck E. Cheeses was insanely packed. Literally, half the machines didn't work. Luckilly, the kids didn't notice and they had a great time.

After leaving, Vincent asked if he could see Grammy. I told him we'll see and he said "But, I want to tell her I changed my name!" me: "Oh yeah? What is your new name?" Vin: "Chuck E. Cheese!"

Later, he said he wouldn't change his name until he had decorated his room, or put Chuck E. Cheese stickers all over the walls, and put the tattoos all over his belly. After he had done those things... I think he decided against changing his name. We were calling him Chuck E. Cheese and he would say "I haven't changed my name just yet!" I'm not really sure what he was hanging on to there.

Anyway, we still call him Vincent.

DSCF5428

DSCF5426

DSCF5424

DSCF5420

DSCF5411

DSCF5409

DSCF5406

It was hard to get pictures with all the people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...